NIGERIA: Juliet Amaka "Asaba will feel the impact of that programmme"


It was great time with one of Nigeria's upcoming gospel artist Minister Ezemonye Juliet Amaka also known as Juli Gold Music.





Hello, good day ma. Can we meet you?

Juliet: I am Minister (Mrs) Ezemonye Juliet Amaka, I am married by God grace and His mercy has always been there for me and my household. I have a music company, I'm a chorister and a born-again christian.


Wao, that's great. What can you say about the idea behind #WholeWorship Season 1 which you've been featured?

Juliet: The only thing I can say about #WholeWorship is that no amount of worship given to God is enough to thank Him for all He has been doing for us. When we worship, He releases our hanging blessings, when we worship we bring down His presence. It is also an opportunity for King Jesus and I Ministries and Quick Tv Africa to appreciate God for all He has done all through this year.

You will be performing. What are we expecting so far?

Juliet: Yes by His grace I will be performing, you should expect God's presence coming down mightily that day as we worship. Asaba will feel the impact of that programmme. They may not know it but they will feel it and they will know something has happened beyond the human explanation. God will move in His might to liberate many at King Jesus and I Ministries.



Have you dropped any new song yet?

Juliet: Not just one song. I have dropped a new album title GOD ALONE. It will be released officially on the 29th of October 2017.


Quick Tv Africa Tunes in collaboration with XGT Records will be hosting a gospel music concert in Salford, United Kingdom, do you see yourself performing there LIVE if you pass the audition?

Juliet: Wow, I see myself there performing LIVE in this great concert coming up in Salford, United Kingdom if I pass the audition. I also have a valid UK Visa so I'm prepared, I will just let God take control.



Lately there has been a rumor that Quick Tv Africa has focus their attention to more Zambia's gospel artists even when Nigerians call out for their support and to promote them. Do you have anything to say in the respect?

Juliet: Looking at the records rumors will always be rumors. As I am concern Quick Tv Africa is already promoting artists here in Nigeria and Quick Tv Africa is not limited to Nigeria alone, it is an international organization that is focus on promoting African related contents and not just Nigeria alone. How many Zambian artist do Quick Tv Africa have just one for now which is Alfred Freenzy and he's just been promoted. Rumors will always be rumors.



Your FANS, what do you have for them?

Juliet: Like I said, my new album is coming soon and they have access to it for listening pleasure.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day

Juliet: Thank you, it was a great privilege .

And that was how the interview went.



Comments